Reno Soup Week: January 22-29, 2023
Soup Passports start at $40 per person and can be purchased by visiting RenoSoupWeek.com. *SOLD OUT*
Sales will end on January 15, 2023, or when sold out.
January is National Soup Month, and STEP2 invites the community to celebrate this with a warm and wonderful week of tasty soup both at home and out in the community at local establishments while supporting their efforts to break the cycle of addiction and violence in families.
“We are thrilled to launch this new event in 2023, not only to raise awareness about our organization, but also to celebrate and support some of our wonderful local food and drink establishments,” said Mari Hutchinson, CEO of STEP2.
Registered participants will receive their Reno Soup Week packages, hand delivered by STEP2 volunteers to their local home or office, the week of January 16, 2023.
These packages will include:
- their official 2023 Soup Passport and Soup Coins (which entitles the bearer to one cup of soup at each participating establishment during the week),
- the official 2023 soup mug,
- a soup mix from Cherry Bomb Catering,
- a cocoa spoon from Dorinda’s Chocolates,
- the official 2023 soup recipe booklet (which includes favorite soup recipes from STEP2 staff and Board of Directors)
- + more goodies to enjoy at home!
The eight participating establishments are:
- Centro South
- Grafted Whiskey & Wine Bar
- Great Full Gardens
- Mari Chuy’s
- Nothing To It!
- Peavine Taphouse Eats & Beats
- The Cheese Board
Each of these locations has committed to providing Reno Soup Week passport holders a complimentary cup of soup during the week!
Current sponsors of this event are Swizzle Brand Solutions, Cherry Bomb Catering, Dickson Commercial Group, Dorinda’s Chocolates, Eyehook Gallery, Get Certified Food Safety, Nothing To It!, Reno Recipes, Sierra Meat & Seafood, Sunshine Tahoe, and Pamela Troy & Robert Goldberg.
To learn more about Reno Soup Week and purchase Soup Passports, please visit RenoSoupWeek.com.