What a weekend! Trails and Vistas 2009 proved to be yet another enchanted weekend for over 700 individuals. Our talented, dedicated and eclectic artists put on a seemingly effortless performance in a variety of elements – ensuring a great time for all. If you weren’t able to join us this year, don’t worry, September 11-12, 2010 is right around the corner.
From a planning perspective, we’re proud to report that we exceeded the majority of our goals. Those included:
- A sell-out event, third year in a row.
- Enhanced communications to both confirmed attendees and prospective attendees, utilizing social media as an added marketing tool.
- Tactical and responsive planning by our new “working” Board of Directors.
- The addition of an email based research component to ensure successful planning and marketing for 2010.
- A merchandising program for our artists the weekend of the event, to help promote and sell their merchandise / CD’s.
- An increase in practice hikes for trail leaders, to help accentuate attendee experiences.
- Successful private donor development, to help offset decrease in grants.
The Reno Gazette Journal published a great story today, enjoy.